User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2014, 08:28:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
Forum has been updated - please report any bugs here: Topic

Key Stats
132090 Posts in 3956 Topics by 1260 Members
Latest Member: jc123456
Home Help Login Register
Consolevania Forum  |  Consolevania  |  The Show  |  An Episode Of The Online Games Review Show Consolevania « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Episode Of The Online Games Review Show Consolevania  (Read 40808 times)
Rab
TEAM!

« on: January 13, 2009, 02:39:18 PM »

www.consolevania.com/downloads/ccc.avi

Thanks and God love ye's.
midi
Barry Burton

Fuck it, we'll do it live!

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »

YAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what I'll be doing when I get home. Cheers Rab Smiley

The List - MW2, The Last Guardian, Heavy Rain, Ninokuni, Bioshock 2, Epic Mickey
countv
Barry Burton

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »

Consolevania? Is this a new internet thing?
Akirasfriend
Good Meeting
Barry Burton

We go in like a super hacker.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 03:41:54 PM »

i was linked her from the escapist forums and i hav 2 say, ur not funy dudes. sory.

oh hey a link

Looks good this, doesn't it? Nah, just shite!
countv
Barry Burton

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »

Shades of Blake7.

God speed you wonderful people and all who sailed up you.

*salutes*
Osmium
Barry Burton

suck my mind

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »

That was lovely.

edit: and confusing, confusingly lovely

Doesn't look like he was packing much heat...
Must have lost his balls in the war.
countv
Barry Burton

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 04:08:14 PM »

This'd been coming a while now. I remember Rab stating his point of view on things on rllmuk, and he's right.

I'll explain. I'm ashamed to say I rolled my eyes when he gave his pick of the year. I'm not really much of a console wars type, where the figures and scorn are more important than playing games and having a bit of fun, but it's corrupting to spend too much time on places like GAF and that truth that I knew became all too clear. Why should Rab's pick of the year be something that I react negatively too? I shouldn't. Nor do I have anything against his choice. It just wasn't my own pick and so I immediately reacted like a slabbering dog. A knee-jerk reaction to an opinion. I'm sorry about that Rab, gay as that sounds. It's like I was for a second trying to reach in and take that little positive away from youse again. Shame on my brain.

And Mr Joanne's outfit was perhaps the greatest special effect ever to grace consolevania.
midi
Barry Burton

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »

Whoa... am I about to watch an episode of CV where they say it's all over? I'm getting the impression from you lot that I am about to be gutted when I watch the new episode...

The List - MW2, The Last Guardian, Heavy Rain, Ninokuni, Bioshock 2, Epic Mickey
countv
Barry Burton

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »

Nah, not gutted. Wistful maybe.
midi
Barry Burton

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 04:22:07 PM »

Nah, not gutted. Wistful maybe.

Ah shit. I am gutted already and I haven't even seen the video.

Cry

GreyFu
Barry Burton

World Exculsive

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 04:57:29 PM »

CCC - is that like a cheap special strength

What does that even mean? Is Legend gay?
www.mogulus.com/moargames Streaming Games
Akirasfriend
Good Meeting
Barry Burton

We go in like a super hacker.

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »

Well TEAM, I have to say that was beautiful - though I have no fucking clue what it was on about.

Is that the endae CV then?

Looks good this, doesn't it? Nah, just shite!
MrCadbury
Barry Burton

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »

I've got it up on my mirror as well to help out - http://www.dissimulate.org/cv/ccc.avi

Downloading it myself, don't spoil things for me!

Einatmen, ausatmen, einatmen, ausatmen.
MaSQuE
Looks good dun't it.
Barry Burton

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.
I just felt compelled to just lay a single comment on this beautiful forum.

Thank you, I've discovered Consolevania back in 2005 and it was the single most beautiful thing anyone had ever dared to do about my passion: games.
It's still miles ahead of anything produced on TV in my country (I'm Belgian, so pardon my English) or on the web and it shows how much people that have real friends and a real passion for what they love can do. Then came vG, and once again my mind was blown. TEAM did an amazing job on every project they put themselves through.

There have been multiple times where it looked like you'd stop doing the show and I didn't quite understand why.
And now I do, and it rings true. We shouldn't be bitching about games, we should be loving games that have the power to move us.
So whatever happens I've been glad to have been given the chance to watch your shows: they were the best of times, even if I had to learn Glaswegian in the process it was all worth it.
(And since then, I've even gotten laid: that's how powerful the Gaiden guide to gamers is).

Of course, like most people, I'll be delighted if you ever do something else. And if you don't well, c'est la vie. Thanks for the good memories, my teenage years will always have a CV stamp on them.

famicomuser
One of the worlds wildest dudes.
Barry Burton

1994s PS3

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »

But I watched for the jokes.   Cry

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: